Assistant Professor in Social/Cognitive Psychology. Tenure track position beginning July 1, 2013 for cognitive psychologist in practitioner-scholar doctoral program in clinical psychology. Educational requirements: Ph.D. or Psy. D. Background and training in cognitive, social, or related areas of psychology. Special consideration will be given to candidates with any of the following areas of expertise: social cognition, cognitive processes, research methodology, and advanced statistical procedures. The successful applicant will play a major role in teaching two cognition and affect courses, history and systems, research methodology, and will also mentor dissertations. Lab space and start-up funds available to fulfill a research agenda.
Submit your application packet through MWU's online job board.
1. Visit www.midwestern.edu or select the "Apply for this Job" button located at the top or bottom of the page.
2. In the jump to section, select 'employment at MWU'
3. Select 'employment opportunities'
4. Select 'faculty' for job category and 'Illinois' for location
5. Click 'search'
Your application packet should include:
- Cover letter (upload as an attachment)
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Curriculum Vitae (upload as an attachment)
- Application (you will be prompted to complete the online application) include the names and contact information of three references.
Contact: Dr. Arthur Freeman, Program Director, Department of Behavioral Medicine, Midwestern University, 555 31st St., Downers Grove, IL 60515, phone: (630) 515-7650.