Sociology Part-Time Instructor
FALL SEMESTER 2013
SOCIOLOGY PART-TIME INSTRUCTOR
(PART-TIME – NOT TO EXCEED 67% OF A FULL-TIME LOAD)
Open Until Filled
LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES – Contact: Dean Fran Lozano at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 848-4702
Requirements: Master’s degree in sociology OR bachelor’s degree in sociology AND master’s degree in anthropology, any ethnic studies, social work, or psychology OR the equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: This position is an on-campus assignment; there is no distance education (on-line) teaching assignment available. If you are interested in this part time position and meet the minimum qualifications, please submit the following directly to the contact listed. You may also fax (408-846-4944) or e-mail to HR@Gavilan.edu:
• Cover letter indicating why you are interested in the position (required).
• Current resume (required)
• Unofficial transcripts (required - official transcripts will be required if hired for the position)
• Academic Application(optional, however, required if selected for the position):
• Applicants who do not meet minimum qualifications must submit Supplemental Application for Equivalency:
Gavilan College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/Title IX/Employer of Disabled, committed to hiring a diverse staff. All qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or marital status are encouraged to apply.
Internal Number: 362945
Setup a Job Alert to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
More Jobs Like This
University of Southern California (USC)
US - CA - University Park Campus
Saint Paul College - A Community and Technical College
US - MN - SAINT PAUL COLLEGE - A COMMUNITY AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE 235 Marshall Avenue Saint Paul
Instructor of Business-Accounting
Penn State Schuylkill
US - PA - Schuylkill Haven