Clinton, New York
Los Altos Hills, California
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) and social work license eligibility with 3-5 years of post-graduate experience in social work practice and supervision of MSW student interns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong work ethic, detail-oriented multi-tasker able to prioritize work responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate on a cross-functional team.
- Commitment to Anti-oppressive social work practice and social justice.
- A cover letter is required for consideration.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.