Charleston, South Carolina
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, USA
Ithaca, New York
Providence, Rhode Island
Clinton, New York
Wilmington, North Carolina
East Lansing, Michigan
Roswell, New Mexico
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Location: Los Angeles, California
Type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 - $130,000
- Provide differentiation and intervention when necessary and appropriate.
- Monitor progress of each student for mastery of course standards.
- Provide consistent high quality feedback to students that is consistent with articulated course standards.
- Design high quality, student centered lessons that are well-sequenced in terms of content and developmental appropriateness.
- Create a safe and welcoming learning environment.
- Engage students outside of the classroom through office hours, extracurricular activities, clubs, and school-wide programming.
- Pursue ongoing professional development.
- Maintain clear and ongoing professional communication with parents and students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field required, masters degree preferred.
- Previous teaching experience required.
Interested candidates may apply here.