Glassboro, New Jersey
Roswell, New Mexico
New York, New York
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary
CalWest’s client schools in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area are seeking Math Teachers for the 2023-2024 school year.
Common responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage instructional time and student behavior
- Plan diverse lessons that ensure student comprehension of learning outcomes
- Uses diverse assessments that demonstrate student comprehension of content in a variety of ways
- Records assignments in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with department members and seek out opportunities to partner with colleagues to implement innovative learning opportunities for students
- Communicate with department chairs, academic support, personal counselors, students, and parents in a timely fashion when students are at-risk academically or personally
- Enforce school policies, rules, and regulations
- Fulfill duties and assignments in a punctual manner
- Identify, select, modify, and create instructional resources to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and learning needs
- Use classroom management systems that are focused on students’ social emotional needs.
- Provide a positive environment in which students are able to engage actively in meaningful learning experiences.
- Model professional and ethical standards when working with students, families, and colleagues.
Common requirements include:
- Valid California teaching credential and/or an undergraduate degree in a related field
- Open to collaboration with other teachers both within and outside of the department on curricular projects and school initiatives
- A history of openness to creative and innovative lessons, assessment, and learning opportunities
- Create a safe and welcoming learning environment for all students
- 2-5 years teaching experience preferred
Please UPLOAD YOUR RESUME HERE!