Utica, New York
Glassboro, New Jersey
Roswell, New Mexico
Clinton, New York
Ithaca, New York
New York, New York
Greensboro, North Carolina
Location: Naples, Florida
Type: Full Time
- Possess extensive knowledge of humanities (English and/ or History) and French curriculum design that includes experience working in cross-curricular contexts and are comfortable collaborating with colleagues across team
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including cultural competency skills and social justice.
- Teach hands-on, project-based social studies curriculum for middle school students
- Facilitate advisory for middle-school students
- Collaborate with teams to design and implement an interdisciplinary, thematic-based, experiential curriculum
- Participate in all aspects of faculty life, including outdoor education and service-learning
- Foster a love of learning in every student
- Must be able to work in person with students
- Bachelor’s degree in History or in related field
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience and a strong curricular background
- Proficient technology skills including, but not limited to, taking attendance digitally, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite (docs, sheets, drive, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fingerprinting and background checks are a required part of employment eligibility process.
- References and employment verification
- Teachers are required to hold at least a Bachelor's Degree from a regionally-accredited institution of higher learning, with a majority of coursework in the subject they wish to teach.
- Transcripts from all degree programs will be requested as part of the hiring process.
- 403(b) retirement program.
- Full-time employees are eligible for Medical, dental, vision, disability, Telemedicine and life insurance.