Utica, New York
Glassboro, New Jersey
Roswell, New Mexico
Clinton, New York
Ithaca, New York
Princeton, New Jersey
New York, New York
Greensboro, North Carolina
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Type: Full Time
Brandon Hall School seeks an experienced and dynamic Middle School Humanities Teacher for the 2023-24 School Year. The full-time position will include teaching Middle School English and History courses, serving as an advisor, and completing other teacher duties. There is also the potential for teaching other courses and/or electives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching, excellent communication and technology skills, a strong desire to contribute to school life beyond the classroom, and a philosophy consistent with the mission and values of Brandon Hall. There are also opportunities for the candidate to coach school athletics and be a residential faculty member and reside in campus housing.
Brandon Hall's mission as a co-educational, global boarding and day school challenges students to lead lives of leadership, scholarship, and service. Our community celebrates learning, fosters global citizenship, embraces diversity, encourages athleticism and artistic expression, and inspires students to find their path and lead the way.
The School seeks candidates who can:
- Use a variety of instructional practices and adapt the curriculum to meet the needs of neurodiverse students
- Design lessons and projects that foster an interactive and student-centered learning environment
- Contribute to the healthy physical, social, and emotional development of students
- Engage in professional learning and development activities to improve the craft of teaching
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, parents, and the school community
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years teaching experience strongly preferred
- Ability to coach school athletics and/or sponsor student clubs preferred
Interested applicants must submit an online application which includes a cover letter, resume, and three professional references.
To learn more details about the opportunity and complete an application, please visit: https://www.brandonhall.org/careers
Brandon Hall School is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.