East Lansing, Michigan
Utica, New York
Glassboro, New Jersey
Roswell, New Mexico
Clinton, New York
Ithaca, New York
Location: Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
Type: Full Time
The School seeks a full-time English teacher to begin in the 23-24 academic year. This position will involve teaching four sections of English.
Why Work at Kiski?
• Kiski offers its teachers a close-knit community of passionate and dedicated educators on a beautiful and spacious campus that includes trails, wooded areas, and river access. Kiski’s location offers the peace and beauty of a rural area, but is just 30 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, a world class city that has undergone a tremendous renaissance over the last 20 years.
• Kiski provides structured mentorship and support for teachers at every career stage, and fosters a culture of innovation and collegiality.
• Kiski provides a generous benefits package with support for professional development and continuing education.
• Kiski provides on-campus housing and meals for employees and their families in the Turley Dining Hall. Most teachers live on campus creating a small village atmosphere.
• Most importantly, working at Kiski provides each employee with the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of high school boys. Our alumni and their families are deeply loyal and grateful to their teachers and stay in touch long after they graduate.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with high school students, and teaching English, and will possess a bachelor’s degree or higher. This faculty member will be someone who finds joy from being involved in many aspects of life in a vibrant boarding school community and will contribute to school life beyond the classroom by also leading or assisting with one of the school’s co-curricular or athletic offerings, and by being part of a dormitory supervisory team requiring occasional weeknight and weekend duties.